Hello Fresh

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Ever since I started working nights, I've just been spending wayyy too much time napping during the day and not enough time grocery shopping. Hubby wanted to try a food delivery service. The frugal person that I am will deep down always think these services are a waste of money. It cost me $10 for one of these meals and I was able to buy all the ingredients for all 3 recipes for $20. HOWEVER! It is well worth the price if you seriously can't find the time to go grocery shopping / just don't feel like going out. My husband definitely thinks it's worth it for our situation.

Classic Plan

For 2 people: $9.99/serving, $59.94 total
For 4 people: $9.99/serving, $79.92 total
Recipes per week options: 3 & 4

Veggie Plan

For 2 people: $9.99/serving, $59.94 total
For 4 people: $9.99/serving, $79.92 total
Recipes per week options: 3

Family Plan

For 4 people: $8.74/serving $69.92 total
Recipes per week options: 2 & 3

Use code "BRBDIN" to get $40 off your first order (you only pay $19.94)!


We got the "Classic Plan" for 2 people, 3 recipes a week


Meats underneath with ice bags


You get to choose which recipes you want each week.
These were our picks.


The Pat Lafrieda burger with crispy cauliflower bites


The little condiments are sooo cute. I love tiny things!


I burnt the cauliflower! T.T
But it was still pretty good.

We've been trying Hello Fresh for 2 weeks now, and we have loved every single recipe we have chosen. The ingredients are high quality, and packaged well. Recipes are simple recipes, very easy to make. Nothing out of this world though, definitely recipes you can make yourself at home (I was able to recreate all the recipes on my own). We love the variety of eating something different each week. If I cooked, it is usually the same 5 recipes over and over. Now I can add what I've learned into my 'repertoire' ;)

If you're interested in trying Hello Fresh, feel free to use our code 'BRBDIN' to get $40 off your first order.

You Might Also Like

0 say