Subscribe to IPSY for $10/month.
What I received:
1. skyn ICELAND Fresh Start Mask w/ Ice Age Mud - .28 oz (sample), $6.50
2. J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue in 'EL13' (full size), $3.99
3. Zoya Nail Polish in 'Dot' - .50 fl oz (full size), $9
4. Pop Beauty Plump Pout in 'Fuchsia Freesia' - .14 oz (sample), $7.50
5. 'tini beauty Eyeshadow + Base in 'Violette' - .14 oz (full size), $18
Total cost of bag: $44.99
Closeups & swatches
Pop Beauty Plump Pout in 'Fuchsia Freesia'
I am actually surprisingly obsessed with this! The color is opaque and long-lasting.
Not sticky at all. The only bad thing is the smell of burnt plastic.
Eyetini Shadow + Base in 'Violette'
Another item I didn't think I would love as much as I do.
Not a fan of the color BUT this works as an AMAZING base/primer.
So pigmented, but can be sheered out.
Easy to blend, creamy formula.
Not sticky, but eyeshadows adhere to it.
Eye makeup didn't crease & lasted for hours.
Like any great primer, it made my eyeshadows look more vibrant. Nothing like a good color payoff eh?
J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue
When I told my husband in excitement that these lashes were made out of 100% human hair, his response was - "Ew?" hahaha.
I'm in my false lashes phase right now, so these are perfect. My hubby likes them because they look natural. The glue was ok... I will not be using it again because the lashes came off a little bit after a few hours.
Zoya Nail Polish in 'Dot'
A true pastel pink. 100% opaque after 2-3 coats.