L'Oreal HiP Shadow Duo in 'Flamboyant'

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


L'Oreal HiP Studio Secrets Professional Bright Shadow Duo in '538 Flamboyant'
$6.99 @ Target | $7.12 @ Walmart | $7.99 @ CVS | $8.29 @ Walgreens | $8.49 @ Ulta



I love this duo! The combination is perfect for both night and day.

The yellow/golden color is very pigmented. I only had to swipe ONE time for intense color payoff. It has flecks of glitter in it.

The purple color is not pigmented at all, and there is little color payoff. I had to swipe it numerous times for it to show up in the photo and it still would not get as bright as it looks in the compact. I guess it can be buildable... maybe if applied wet? I haven't tried it.


Yellow/golden color in the middle of my lids,
purple color on the outer corner -- I used Sugar Pill's '2AM' to intensify the color.

You Might Also Like

0 say