Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox 2013

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


YAY ! If you can only imagine my excitement when I found out that I was pre-qualified for the Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox! I quickly took the survey and in a few days, I got another e-mail confirming that I was getting the box! Tres happiness!

After a whole week of longing and waiting by the door, my Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox is finally here!
I must admit I already knew what was in it before I opened the box. I just couldn't resist looking at spoilers -.-

For those of you who don't know what Influenster is: It is a free to join community where members share and review products to get the opportunity to be rewarded by brands. It is invite only, but you can easily request an invite. I didn't wait that long for mine. Once you get in, I recommend getting active right away. Start taking surveys and/or review brands/products that you have tried. You will get rewarded with badges for your activity.

FUN FACT. I qualified for my first VoxBox in November 2012. It was the College VoxBox :)

On to the box . . .


All sorts of goodies !


Splenda's Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetener - $3.48 @ Walmart
Influenster seems to always know what I need. I make coffee every morning and feel guilty every time I pile on the sugar. Hopefully I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore with this no calorie sweetener :3

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes - $5.74 @ Walmart
I am most excited about this product. I have Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner, which I love so much. I've always wanted to try more of their products. And now I can!


Colgate Optic White Toothbrush, Mouthwash, & Toothpaste
All aim to noticeably whiten teeth. None of these things have ever noticeably whiten my teeth in the past, so I'm not too hopeful about these either. I do like the taste of the mouthwash since it's the most pleasant tasting one I've ever tried. Might be because it is alcohol-free. I might repurchase the mouthwash.


Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer - $5.94 @ Walmart
Oh my goodness, this thing is so moisturizing and convenient! Smells really good too! I was never a huge fan of Vaseline but this is now one of my favorite moisturizers. The packaging has a lock on it, super nifty & great for on-the-go. No longer have to be afraid of leakage in your bag. Seriously all products with nozzles should have a lock option.

&


Belvita Breakfast Biscuits - $2.98 @ Walmart
These tastes SO GOOD. I'm always on a lookout for a tasty breakfast that I can take to go. I like these much better than the granola bars I usually eat. One Belvita packet comes with FOUR biscuits, and they're HUGE! (I ate half of the biscuit in the picture). Fills my hunger right up! And it's healthy.

You Might Also Like

0 say