468x60

Be A Bombshell Blush in 'Beach Please'

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Beach Please is a matte, hot pink blush
$16 for 5 grams of product, so $3.20/gram.


It's pigmented but not to a point where it's hard to work with. The texture is drier than my other blushes so I had to work with it (not that hard) to get it to blend nicely. The staying power is FAB; it lasted all day while I did some cooking/errands.


Intense swatch. WHOA!


This is after 4 light applications using a fan brush. For pigmented blushes, it's always easier to lightly apply the color, then build it up for more intensity.

At first, I thought I would get carried away applying this blush. Since it's so pigmented, I imagined that with one swipe, my cheek would look straight up like the color in the pan. But to my surprise, that was not the case at all! I was able to build the color up, and up to 4 applications at that (really lightly, of course)! Super love! I really want to try their other shades Sweet Cheeks and Blind Date.

Overall, very pleased with the color and the way it came out. Definitely worth the $16 !
You can buy it here (Use code "IPSY30" for 30% off, for a limited time)

0 comments:

Post a Comment