Ipsy April 2013 'Pretty in Pink' Glam Bag

Tuesday, April 09, 2013


Subscribe to IPSY for $10/month.

What I received (from left to right):
1. Be A Bombshell Blush in 'Beach Please' - .17 oz (full size), $16
2. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment - .85 oz, $4.44
3. Two Cosmetics Eyeshadow Duo in 'Heartache' - .04 oz (full size), $6.99
4. Sation Nail Polish in 'Love At First Byte' - .5 oz (full size), $5
Total cost of bag: $32.43

Everything was full size except for Healthy Sexy Hair, which costs $21.95 for the full size (4.2 oz)

Lovin' the Be A Bombshell blush & Healthy Sexy Hair Styling Treatment (it really does speed up drying time!) I don't care too much for the Two Cosmetic Eyeshadows nor the Sation nail polish. It's still a pretty good bag though, considering the products I do love in the bag already cost $20.44!

What I didn't get / the 'other' items:
1. Be A Bombshell Blush in 'Sweet Cheeks' (full size)
2. Big Sexy Hair Powder Play (deluxe size)
3. Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder (deluxe size)
4. Sation Nail Polish in 'Of Corset I'll Call You' (full size)


Closeups & swatches









Be A Bombshell Blush in 'Beach Please'
Blended on the left, unblended (3 swipes) on the right


Two Cosmetics Eyeshadow Duo in 'Heartache'
Lighter pink has shimmers in it, the darker pink is matte


Sation Nail Polish in 'Love At First Byte' (2 coats)
Goes on so smooth like butter!
Great as a base for French manicure


Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Reneal Styling Treatment
Super loving this stuff. I put this on my wet hair and let it air-dry. Hair looks and feels silky smooth, and tamed! Usually when I let my hair air-dry, it comes out looking all crazy and frizzy (AND BIG!)
I put it on before blow-drying too and my hair came out so soft, silky, and smooth. Feels lightweight. Not sticky at all. You only need a little bit for a huge difference!

You Might Also Like

0 say