Ipsy June 2013 'On the Wild Side' Glam Bag

Tuesday, June 11, 2013


Subscribe to IPSY for $10/month.

What I received this month:
1. Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner in 'Purple' - .14 oz (full size), $21
2. Starlooks Lip Pencil in 'Tipsy' - 2.4 g (full size), $12
3. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in 'Orange' - .12 oz (full size), $6
4. J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in 'SCP107 Suzie' - .1 oz (full size), $4.49
5. Psssssst Travel Size Instant Dry Shampoo Spray - 1.76 oz (travel size), $2.99
6. Baublebar O-Ring Stud Wrap (Bonus item! For referring 2 friends)
Total cost of bag: $46.48


Closeups & swatches



This month's bag is too cute!

Baublebar O-Ring Stud Wrap
Thank you Lola for being my 2nd referral! :)


NYX Cream Blush in 'Orange'
I was pretty taken aback when I saw the color, lol!
But hey, I don't own any orange blushes so I shall be glad to try something new.


J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in 'SCP107 Suzie'
Be cautious when using around the eye area.

Update! Ipsy now lets you review/give feedback on the products you get in your bags! You can now rate the products and let Ipsy know if you would like more products like it, or colors like it, etc. You can even say you don't want it in future bags! Although if you changed your mind in the future, I'm not sure how you would go about changing that.



I've been with Ipsy since October 2012 and it's nice to see them come this far. LOVE that there are more variations to our bags now (before, everyone used to get the same stuff). Also enjoying the fact that they are using our quizzes to determine what we would like now. They might not get it 100% perfect yet but I can see that they're trying. Kudos Ipsy!

You Might Also Like

0 say