Influenster's The Sally Hansen Total Knock Out VoxBox

Monday, January 13, 2014

Look what came to my door steps today, guys!

Influenster's The Sally Hansen Total Knock Out VoxBox
Not just one, but THREE polishes to try out!

I haven't gotten one of these since June, my goodness.
I've even accepted my fate of never receiving a single VoxBox again.
Influenster, you do love me.

*picture heavy* (for lack of words)


Red My Lips (candy apple red), Jaded (Tiffany blue), Pat on the Black (dark plum)


LOTS OF CLAIMS


Jaded & Red My Lips

OPACITY: Red My Lips & Pat on the Black were very opaque - you only needed 1 coat for the color to appear as it does in the bottle. I loved that ! Jaded went on quite sheer, but you can build it up to look like the color in the bottle (it took me 3 coats - shown in picture above).

BRUSH: What I noticed first about the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure was its wide, flat brush. The tip of the brush was oval, I assume to match the oval shape of our cuticles, resulting in an easier and overall better application! The flat brush made it so effortless to evenly distribute the polish all across the nail. This also makes it less likely for the polish to streak. Although the formula is so rich and creamy that I doubt you would even experience streaking in the first place.

SHINE: The second thing I noticed was how shiny the finish was. I usually pat on the top coat to have my nails have that super shiny look. A friend of mine even thought I had gel nails on, haha! You need not a topcoat with the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.

DRY TIME: Another amazing surprise…. it really DOES dry fast (or at least, faster than most polishes I've tried). This makes me very happy, mainly because I'm clumsy and I often mess up my nails right after they've been painted.

LONGEVITY: I wore Pat on the Black (3 coats) for an entire week before the color starts chipping. I did minimal things that involved my hands, but it was still pretty amazing.

GROWTH: My nails usually grow out pretty fast on their own, so I didn't notice any difference in growth.

COLOR: So far there's 50 available colors to choose from !

Overall, I'm really impressed with the Sally Hansen Total Salon Manicure polish. Great quality and value for the price. I put it in the same category as some of my beloveds, Orly and Zoya. A+


/END

You Might Also Like

0 say