Pawalla Box May 2013

Thursday, May 30, 2013


I just can't wait, mama !

Pawalla is another one of those monthly subscription box services... for your cats & dogs! I used to get the deluxe box (7-9 products) but it got expensive so I switched over to the mini box (4-5 products). All the products they send are apparently all-natural or organic.

Mini boxes cost $17 for a monthly subscription, $14 for a 6-month subscription, and $12 for a year subscription. If you are interested, you can check it out here.

What's in the box?
1. PureLife 4Pets Omega 3 Support - .30 fl oz, $28.50
2. Charming Pet Dudley the Dog Toy - small, $6
3. Dynamo Dog Functional Treats: Tummy - 5 oz, $5.99
4. Fresh Dog Oatmeal Shampoo - 2 fl oz, $5
5. Smart n' Tasty Dog Treats: Duck w/ Blueberries - 5 oz, $5.99 (Bonus item!)
Total cost of box: $51.48

The pups really love the Duck with Blueberries treat! They also love the Dynamo Tummy treats, but the duck is their favorite. I will be purchasing the duck treats again. Pig (the Pekingese) is not that crazy about toys but Teddy (the Lhasa-poo) loved the Charming Pet toy - it squeaks! Toys he gets from Pawalla always seem to become his new favorites.

Overall, I'm happy with this month's Pawalla Box. I wasn't too happy with last month's box because it was 4 weeks late and there was a repeat item (I've gotten the same thing in one of the previous boxes). I only hated the repeat product because it was something that both of my dogs didn't like, so it was pretty much a waste for me. This month's box was also late, but they made up for it by giving us an extra item.



That's all folks!

You Might Also Like

0 say