Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

Monday, May 27, 2013


Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Great Lash Complex & Fibres Mascara
I was selected by Influenster to try this exclusive preview of Rimmel's new mascara... before it even hit the shelves! As a mascara freak, I was pretty excited.


This brush will supposedly "catch" your lashes and separate them for a clump-free result!


Claims:

(Click to enlarge)

This mascara focuses on lengthening and separating. And it promises that in 30 days, your lashes will be "longer, stronger, and more numerous". I'll get back with you on that.

I have unfortunate Asian lashes. They're short, thin, sparse, and they grow downwards. I usually coat on the mascara to get fuller, thicker, longer lashes. My lashes almost always end up clumpy, even if I just use one coat. So let's see if Rimmel's Endless Mascara will hold up to its claim of a clump-free result.


Application:



1 coat of Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

Wow! What a difference! The mascara did an amazing job at separating my lashes, and the bristles brushed out any clumps that would normally start forming when you apply too much mascara.

I also noticed that this mascara helped curl my downward-growing lashes - no eyelash curler!
My lashes dried to a semi-crisp, but still had movement and bounce when I touched them.

Verdict: A
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara has exceeded my expectations! I really love how it lengthened and separated my lashes, but best of all: NO CLUMPING! I only need to use 1 coat because the mascara brush was so good at evenly distributing/coating the product onto my lashes.

Did I also mention that it's a drugstore product? Meaning it will be affordable and easily accessible! The pros of this mascara… is too damn high!

You Might Also Like

0 say